Notes for u:
Assalamualaikum & hello. Please be friendly. No harsh words !

3.9.12

Raya Late Post !!!!!!!

AsSalam, i know I've been leaving my bloggay outdated nowadays.
Phewww u know, I'm so blogging off-mood.
Well lets shoot straight to the point.
So here are photos of my 2nd Eid;











I wore purple jubah on that day. :) 
And these below were captured on my 4th day of Eid;











1st Eid Day, I'm wearing green. Yeahh, family theme.













Lazy to provide u with description. Hewhewwww
Till then, au revoir, daaa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help me please

Anonymous said...

I am new to blog site subscriptions and that i am seeking an simple reader that is nice and organized that lets me view my weblogs from my homepage or features a tiny scrollbox that is generally up on the side of your computer screen. I started to work with bloglines but it is truly unorganized with all the blog names lined up on the side. Thanks a lot!.

Anonymous said...

Provided you have done your part, ate perfectly and done your workouts, you will have your fine-looking muscle mass