Notes for u:
Assalamualaikum & hello. Please be friendly. No harsh words !

22.9.12

Boyfriend

This is what i truly feel deep down,
every time my hand hold yours,
the tenderness feels real,
yet, strong enough to surround me with your braveness.

And every time you arm cuddle mine,

i feel so safe that i don't want to let go of it.

Every time you look me in the eyes,
my blood gets it highest temperature,
and sways down up rapidly.

And when your eyes meet mine,
it feels far too good to hook them,
my heart pounds abnormally fast,

And every time also when we have the farewell,
i wish we'd stay in love forever,
so when the distance takes place,
our love won't fade away.

And when i think of you by the far,
i hate the way i feel, like an uptight cow,
i feel bloody terrible missing you.

Falling for u feels so right.
really weird yet priceless,
and even we fight for little thongs,
we still made it clear,
OUR LOVE IS INDESCRIBABLE AND UNCONDITIONAL.

I love you for who u were, are and yet to be.
RAJA HAFIZ BIN RAJA ROSLI.
Hafiqah ♥

*i found this at my old myspace's blog. :) 3y ago.

Au revoir, daaaaa









No comments: