Notes for u:
Assalamualaikum & hello. Please be friendly. No harsh words !

7.2.12

i hate my samsung galaxy notezzz

As salam,

FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO REMIND U GUYS THAT U'VE BEEN GOTCHHAAAAA !

lol so get me wrong not as u read through this entry.
recently, i broke my SE Aino. yeahh, no one knows what the heck is that model.
gth. since im broke too, i couldn't afford to buy the real samsung galaxy note. lol
thats why the title written i add extra 'z' behind. haha
instead, i bought a samsung model worth rm60. HAHAHAHA
imagine if i can get samsung galaxy note with rm60 spent? rofl YOU WISHH qutiq !

i was like having my hard time ever since i broke my Aino.
yeahh u know, the camera is AWESOME for me. 8mp i guess.
im someone who likes to snap pictures like seriously a photo maniac. lol
i camwhored sometimes like an hour non stop.
anddddddd i have like almost 5hundred photos stored at my last phone.
so imagine myself having my so called samsung galaxy now?
don't u think i was having a hard time?
i used to capture every moments visually !
but seems like i have to let go my habit, duhhhhhh.
worse still, the feeling i get when 'eh jap nk amek gmba, eh phone mura. tk jd'. dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
the awkward moments when others are showing off their smart phone, but me??
like seriouslyyyy?
i just can't wait till my boyfie buy bold 3 for me. enough.
its just will be much satisfying feeling for me.
let me introduce u my brand new SMARTPHONE !

my awesome smartphone !
au revoir, daaa

No comments: