Notes for u:
Assalamualaikum & hello. Please be friendly. No harsh words !

23.1.12

i hate that timeline thissssssssssssssssssssssss muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

salam,

so everyone awares of the not-so-newly-published-facebook-timeline.
phftttt yesterday, i accidentally with my subconscious mind, activated the $%^ timeline !
i was panicked ! and yes, because i hate it thissssssssssssssssssssss muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
i decided to make a new fb account for myself. what a relieve now,
my fb now look much lovely ! than do the timeline version !

my new one !

im gonna miss you, but now i hate u !
see??? new timeline is very the serabut one right??????
the reason i use my real name on new fb is,
i feel like using it like literally for real !
yeahh, its my real name, qutiq is what i known more.
so i still use it for my alternate name.
to those who i haven't added, pls do so.
2nd fb account
so thats my new fb account. :)

oh not to forget, tahniah utk masyarakat cina, utk tahun bru ni.
au revoir, daaaa

No comments: