Notes for u:
Assalamualaikum & hello. Please be friendly. No harsh words !

8.5.11

Noraini, eh awak?


salam,

but hey, u know? the name as titled is not just a woman.
she's the powerful woman i've ever met in the whole world, i tell ya !

check this out,


SHE HANGED IT ALREADY just almost a week before she should :)


so yeahh, i know there are bunch of 'girls'/'women' name Noraini.
somehow, this one big woman is one of kind.
oh yeahhh, apparently she is my MOTHER. haha
yeahhh, don't stereotype me.
i can't help myself posting about this one;
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.
oh yeahhh, didn't i tell u this is my blog by any chance earlier?
*sigh

i told u i bought present already on my last post, if not mistaken right?
to tell u further, actually
i couldn't help myself but to gave her the present on the 2nd may which means;
almost a week earlier than i should.
haha but u know, since she's the most important person one in my life,
i couldn't let myself to let all of u out there, to compete me.
so to take into consideration on 'who-give-present-first-to-her/his-mother',
i think, i'm before u. HAHA so i win after all.
well aje followed me in behind as he gave the present for his mother on the next day that i did;
3rd may. well maybe we were just so over acted or overwhelmed i guess?

i show off her face very rare since she is rare, HERSELF !
so exclusive brought to u for this precious day ever ♥

okay now let me come to my sense back.
enough with all the crappy.
well, i think i'm enough with all those sweet words,
as i guess u all must have already have yours right?
so let me keep it simple;
I LOVE YOU MAMA, I'LL TRY MY VERY BEST TO MAKE U PROUD OF ME. AND I WILL ALWAYS PRAY FOR U AS I SHOULD !

this entry is exclusively intended to express my high gratitude for mama.
so no mix entry,

au revoir, dadaaa

No comments: