Notes for u:
Assalamualaikum & hello. Please be friendly. No harsh words !

15.4.11

MY PALM IS WORRYING ME

salam,

2 days, i increased 3 followers averagely. HAHA
pretty a high achievement for me.
i'm just the normal one.
but yes, i don't eagerly beg for one to be mine.
i know, there are silent readers of mine.
but nahhh, i'm totally fine. and even glad to have one.

*skip line

it has been quite some time, huh?
mmmmmm, i feel a bit well these recent days.
well, there is something inspiring me lately.
i'm searching for the source, STILL.
i'll revealed once i found.

eh, on previous entry,
i told something about my palm's line right?
if u happen to bump into that entry,
please look carefully at my palm.
i need to stabilize my life by Doa' !
yes, my health's line have no connection with my relationship's line.
my psychology savvy, do have take a look at my palm.
oh well, i do believe on this.
as this is part of my Islam's religion.
the Dr. Fadhilah Kamsah's.
but Pn zatul said, it will change as time pass by.
and well, this is fine at this moment.
as my life still didn't reach it stability yet.
i'm still studying, no balance life just yet.
so no worries (BUT I'M DAYUMMMM SO WORRIED)
hence, i often pray to Allah, to change my life to a better one.
i hope i can release my tense.

admit that i always commit to an OVER-WORRIED regarding particular cases.
thats why i have designing lines painted on my palm.
HAHA

but well, i already Solat Hajat and express my inner feelings to Allah.
and that to omit those feelings that pressuring me so badly.
i hope i can be the one who takes thing in granted.
that way, i'll be less stressful and thus, reducing my migraine disease.


yeahh, i know i sound awkward even more as i write longer.

jump to conclusion directly..

so, as for today's conclusion;
i'll be taking my sleep very soundly :)


*NO, I DON'T SNORE. SERIOUSLY I TELL U. DON'T SIMPLY JUMP TO CONCLUSION LIKE I DID.


seriously, i miss him so much. ♥ our second year anny is just around the corner. i wonder, STILL WONDER...

No comments: