Notes for u:
Assalamualaikum & hello. Please be friendly. No harsh words !

17.4.11

IF ONLY

salam,

if only, i had the courage to leave YOU.
YOU=my stressful studying, my gross environment, my annoying+delighting boyfriend=my retarded life..

my circular wheel,
at the top, in the bottom, in the middle; either way

i'm getting triple tired already though i'm still 21y/o (i look younger !)
CHASING FOR ANUGERAH NAIB CANSELOR
and DONE !
haha to think of first class owner? (deg)
errrrrrrrr i ain't a genius !
i told u, AOM paper is at this upcoming wedn,
phfttttt i studied acc just now.
and did past sem paper of AOM.
and now, feel lazy after skipped them to complete my ETR report.
i'm the CEO, loads of burden.
everything must be me for completion.
i think, i don't want to run a business with friendly.
therefor, i don't need to complete others ! URGGGGGHHHHH
an urge grudge !

i guess, i'm doing nothing for 2nd year anny.
disheartened to celebrate, though...

tomorrow is my ETR's presentation.
we are all getting clumsy monkey !
our tutor, didn't explain well.
she even skipped the last class and left us quizzically?
despite the fact that we only have an hour class every week... PHFTTT
she didn't tell us about the presentation, UNLESS EMAIL ME
i mean, about the powerpoint thingy, final report and etc..
WADDDAAAA??

i thought of redesigning myself when i pursue degree.
hence, i won't be meeting any of my dip's friends.
HAHA furthering to other IPTA, i guess?
but i'm concerning about the new culture later?
culture shock is definite then !

well beby,
what say u?

au revoir, daaa


i looked odd

*do u have any clumsy impressions towards me?

3 comments:

nUr _ atiQah said...

hye qutiq..
still remember me ?
hehe..
x sngka qutiq da 21..
x nmpak 21 pun..hee
kira nya kna pnggil kakak la eh..
hehehe..

Qutiq Ishanee said...

hahaha call me kakak? no, u just cant. i dont wanna look older by that !

nUr _ atiQah said...

haha..
ok..
x panggil2..
cuma panggil sis ja..
kih3
kmi tag ampa..
check it out yup !..
hee^^~