Notes for u:
Assalamualaikum & hello. Please be friendly. No harsh words !

3.4.11

CAMERON TRIP (capturing Brinchang mount ! )

salam,

my trip to cameron was amazing :) we had such a great time together. i'll treasure it for the rest of my life. *do i look like Maher Zain?

*cut it off
phfttt its going to be loads of pictures i warned ya !
so this entry, specifically, i'm only uploading pictures of hiking Brinchang Mount.


in bus, otw to Brinchang Mount

JUNGLE-ISM ♥


i was the who captured this photo. and was one of the first group to arrived, FRANKLY SPEAKING !

see? never lie u ! was the first one to arrived except the ranger !
so amazing aite?
this is like???

FLORIEST (if not mistaken) our ranger
he's totally MARRIED !
i snapped this picture
this is so high, i tell ya
look at those fogs !
pity my adidas. :'(
see??
finally, we arrived ! :) a relief !
among the first group to arrived =.=

this is our lecturers
sir Hamdan
sir Hamdan, sir Shazwan, pn Nora and miss Mazuin.
which one is me?
the last one to arrived :) pn Wan, pn Saleena, miss mazuin
pn Zatul was among of the lecturers who first arrived. (my Law's lecturer)
pn Wan Normila, my AOM lecturer :)
taught me twice. OAD anddd.... ??? forgot. haha oh typing. now i remember. i love her so much. she is so very sporting. she didn't call me by full name. she calls me Qutiq also !
so now we are going down, my friend
i know, we was going down. but i never first knew that we are going 11km down ! :'(

still have smile on the face even my legs are aching !
this is green, but not yet green. why? see these pictures below !
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


can u see the goats? i mcm batak gila dpt jumpe kambing. since Setapak doesn't have any ! except maybe when RAYA HAJI only ! :( so i was excited back then !

envy me not, pleaseee just don't ! i'm surrounded by cabbage !
picturesque ! real one !
this is 'bunga cinta' aka 'love flower' oh my, how romantic !

thanx to my mr Aino for such a great pictures' quality. (in terms of handphone's camera)
so later, i'll upload more ! till then,

au revoir, dadaaa

*mulut aku kwa asap beb masa pnjat gunung tu, sumpah rasa mcm kt Korea. seronok gila weehhhhh

1 comment:

ainol ghazali said...

pergh! sgt la besh~ i jeles y0uh..:)
j0m trip cls..:D