Notes for u:
Assalamualaikum & hello. Please be friendly. No harsh words !

17.2.11

TIRING ENOUGH

salam

hectic day to be exact. phfttt

have to handle everything alone. SOS !

tk larat nk berSB today :'( phfttt i'm going to sleep.

somehow, i'm thinking about the design - AWARD

so wait yeahhh. counting. STILL

i hope time will speed. tomorrow is my last day. i think i can adapt myself already.

anddd i miss DEGUPJANTUNG. can't wait till i go back to KL so i can meet him, my deary bubuu. don't throw out reading this. huhu

andd, i miss fatin also. it has been quite some times since the last we write to each other. hey beby fatin, where are u lahhh? can't wait to meet her.

maria just texted me. she wanted to tag me along to downtown. but i refused. phfttt can't make it. feel so damnnn freaking tired.

me and aje? NO WORRIES

sory beby pelangi. i know my posts lately didn't catch u enough. urghhhh i'm just so tired. now i know the working feels.

my head. ACHING
random visual aids.

au revoir, dadaaa

4 comments:

MéuzAngelo™ XXIII said...

taknak buat satu entry khas ke?
mana link blog meuz? kan ni exchange link.. :)

Qutiq Ishanee said...

lupa lupa. bhahaha japjap :)

: JannahSuhaimi : said...

hai2p qutiq..:) cute nama tuh..hehe

NUR AIN AZMAN said...

DONE follow u dear -129-

Love,
Aen