Notes for u:
Assalamualaikum & hello. Please be friendly. No harsh words !

3.8.10

ANOTHER CONTAGIOUS FEELING

salam, im here at my class. ap is presenting his slide to Prof M. Gani. im sitting next to syuk right now. and besides him, is paktam. oh btw, earlier i recorded his vid dancing Hawaiian. if you guys want to view it, i was tagged at my fb or maybe later, i'll upload it here. let me capture photos of me, syuk and paktam;



yeah, were boring at this time and paktam is actually doing his last touch-up at his slides. i asked him to change one of his board of director position to my name instead of miss mazuin. haha batak gila aku. well, i have nothing more to write out. about me and aje, it has been like about months we were fighting. nahhh, *sigh not telling u that everyday we fight quarrel and so forth. but like i said before, we are getting apart. he's no longer aje who i knew. mhm lately, i keep sighing. i started not to be faithful with this relationship. but frankly speaking, i never being cheating about my feeling for him. haihhh, thats all for now i think. au-revoir -.-'

No comments: