Notes for u:
Assalamualaikum & hello. Please be friendly. No harsh words !

10.2.09

the THANG(highlight)

VALENTINE XOXOXO
Yes, its around the corner.
Believe me, I am single by then.
It is like hah? Whatever and so ever.
Hate this. For sure that day will be the nightmare.
The tears like all out and of course pathetic.
I HOPE FUD WILL BE THERE.
But I know he wont.

THE BEST FUTSAL’S MATES
About this JIMBIT UNITED. Was happy-ier than ever. We even won the tournament. Haha so unbelievable. Of course lead by wani, qtq, dayah, aza, ryn, ain, to-ar, mimie, lyn, lyn2. wo claim the 1st place, we enjoyed the game. Were held at futsal’s padang on last sat. 7th feb. helping me in relieving my feeling a little. What the heck, I never futsal-ing before. In short, we played like very CACAMERBA. After then, we always plays for futsal, badminton, and even basketball with senior at night. Like close and closer more with senior. We had a good relationship, somehow. There will be more tournament upcoming. And em still missing him. QUTIQ says; impossible to replace. Daa beby, mwahx honey bunny my lolly darling !

No comments: